Monday, June 2, 2014

Excellent Customer Service in Real Estate

As an independent Realtor working for a relatively small agency I know that sometimes I going to miss out on clients to the big local Real Estate Companies. Carolinas Realty Group may not have that same name recognition as some but we pride ourselves on offering a custom experience to all of our clients and you just won’t find the same kind of commitment to service anywhere else!

Real Estate isn’t about ‘cookie-cutter’ deals – and I don’t believe in putting together a “cookie –cutter” package of services for my clients. I like to emphasize the Personalized experience which you get when you use me as your Realtor.

• I take the time to really understand your goals. Do you need to move quickly? Is list price a deal breaker? How open are you to different search areas? I want to know..... What’s important to YOU?

• I take the time to review all the issues which will affect either the market value of your home or your ability to buy– and help you reach the right decision about buying or selling.

• I will be honest with you about what’s happening in the market and how that affects you. I will provide you with statistics and market data which will help you decide how to proceed.

I will value your time and give you the value of mine.

• I will communicate – not because of an obligation to contact you “x” times per week but because unless we talk often I can’t know what you need from me and how to best address your needs. If you contact me - I WILL respond.

• I will be available to you – by phone, email, text or in person to help you with the negotiation, the inspections, the repair process, the legal aspects or if you just need to chat about how things are going.

• Customer Service is my #1 Priority. That’s not just something I say, it’s the way I run my business. My goal is your 100% satisfaction.

I work with buyer and sellers throughout the Charlotte Metro area. I also advise Investors and clients looking for Rental Properties in some local markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment